Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Phoenix Take II

Two trips to Phoenix in two weeks!! Colby and Braylon came with me on the Arizona college tours for the Upward Bound students. Braylon is pretty spoiled...


He gets his own seat on the bus....



He gets his own water bottle...








He gets to ride on his own Lizard...



We took the students to NAU in Flagstaff, Yavapai in Prescott (home of this giant lizard) and ASU in Phoenix. It's a lot of fun that we can go together. Braylon could get up on his hands and knees and attempt to crawl before we left but the moment we got home from Phoenix he could suddenly crawl everywhere. I guess that long in a car seat will do that. He is into everything now and can get around pretty fast. The giant, red, raw carpet burns on his legs don't even slow him down.

We go rollerblading in our spare time. Braylon grips the front of his stroller like he is on a roller coaster. He watches our feet like a hawk. I wouldn't be surprised if next week I catch him strapping on his own pair.

No comments: